The Air Service Development Forum Dedicated to the North American Marketplace.
TakeOff is an event specifically designed for the air service development community within North America. It is a forum for airline-airport meetings in the US, designed with smaller airports in mind. Attendees will be able to meet with domestic network planners to discuss their existing route networks and potential air routes. They will also be able to attend exclusive airline briefings and learn about the latest developments in the industry during the conference program.
The event is organized by ASM North America. Members of the team will be on-site to provide guidance on best practice and deliver educational air service development sessions.
Why attend TakeOff?
- Have targeted meetings with airlines, for focused attention on your business case
- Attend exclusive airline briefings
- Build relationships with other airports, tourism authorities and suppliers
- Meet with industry peers and discuss best practice
- Increase your brand awareness within the industry
- Learn what’s happening in the market
- Make new air service announcements to the industry
- Gain insight into your target market