This course is directed toward those who wish to deepen their skills in the area of route traffic forecasting, catchment analytics, and long-term forecasts. Delegates will be taken through real world examples, providing the opportunity to develop forecasts with newly learned techniques, as well as experiencing manipulating data and developing presentations
Who should attend?
- Airports – route development managers, analysts
- Airlines – new analysts, network planners
- Civil aviation authorities
- Government agencies and departments
- Personnel responsible for airport forecasts
What will you learn?
- How to produce a route traffic forecast
- Assumptions and methodologies from real-world examples
- The latest forecasting techniques, analytics including QSI, MCR and others
- How to use traffic data, market research and analytics for route forecasting
- The key steps to produce a long-term passenger traffic forecast and extracting the associated metrics of movements, capacity, aircraft size etc.
- Benchmarking against industry targets
- Practical route forecast exercises and case studies
- 10th - 11th June 2021 - May attend or virtual
- 16th - 17th September 2021 - May attend or virtual