New for 2019, the Marketing to Airlines and Incentives training course is designed to provide delegates with the necessary tools to effectively market to airports and destinations to attract new airlines, new routes and to build traffic.
In partnership with specialist legal professionals, the course will also help delegates to understand the legal context of airline negotiations when offering incentive packages.
Tailored towards individuals with direct involvement in air service development marketing, this course will explain how to combine incentive offers with compelling campaigns in order to secure a competitive advantage.
Who should attend?
- Airports – aviation marketing managers, marketing executives, route development managers
- Tourism organisations – local, regional and national, destination marketing managers, executives, route development managers
- Civil aviation authorities
- Government agencies and departments
- Investment agencies
- Chambers of commerce
- Legal representatives – airports, tourism, governments and civil aviation authorities
What you will learn
- The importance of incentives for airlines
- The legal framework of the local market and global implications
- Negotiation skills and techniques
- How to create cutting edge campaigns and standout presentations to airlines
- How airlines are influenced by airport branding and marketing
- Differentiation and positioning of your market and service offer
- What drives airline customer decisions?
- Understanding your aviation markets
- Understanding the airlines and tour operators – segmenting customers and selecting targets
- Understanding competition
- Determining the values, positioning and brand of your airport and destination
- Working with route development data
- Developing the “perfect presentation” to attract airlines
- Optimising aviation’s diverse and global media
- Latest applications of digital, social media and customer data management for route development
- Case studies
- Different support mechanisms
- Traffic revenue guarantees
- How to structure deals that meet the existing legal framework in your market
- Negotiating with LCCs
- Negotiating with network carriers
- Negotiating with tour operators
- 20th - 21st June 2019 - China
- 30th - 31st July 2019 - Washington DC
- 20th - 21st August 2019 - Vietnam
- 15th - 16th October 2019 - Japan
- 26th - 27th November 2019 - Singapore
- 3rd - 5th December 2019 - Caribbean