Long term passenger traffic forecasts have multiple uses, allowing airports to understand their future size and shape for capacity planning, Master Planning purposes or even for an airport’s valuation for sale.
This NEW ASM training course will take delegates through the different qualitative and quantitative methodologies and techniques for the different types of forecasts, from short term Bottom Up forecasts to long term Econometric forecasts, running practical “hands on” exercises as we go. The content will examine the different techniques for different forecast scenarios in different markets, what’s required to build the forecast and the steps needed to generate the outputs.
Who should attend?
- Government Agencies
- Investment Companies
- Banks and Airlines
- Anyone involved or interested in long term forecasting for airports or airlines
What will you learn?
- The different long-term forecasting methodologies and techniques
- The data and tools required to build a long-term passenger traffic forecast
- How to set up a forecast model for a specific market
- The key steps to produce a long-term passenger traffic forecast and extracting the associated metrics of movements, capacity, aircraft size etc.
- Benchmarking against industry targets
- How the forecast can be used for capacity planning through Peak Hour analysis
- 10th - 11th November 2020 - Virtual
- 18th - 19th November 2020 - Virtual