Discover the latest in Air Service Development at ASM’s Annual Flagship Workshop in London
Learn from industry experts in London on December 9th – 10th by engaging in interactive discussions about current trends and developments affecting Air Service Development. Registration is limited so delegates have the opportunity to actively participate in lively discussion and allow ample time for networking with airlines and airports.
The workshop will cover these topics:
- Data – How it’s shaping current and future airline decisions, indirect’s analysis
- Airline fleets and technologies
- Airline strategy
- Airport brand and marketing
- Technologies and travel trends
- Stakeholders brokering deals – economic impact
- Andrea Lusso – Network Planning Director, JetBlue
- Jordi Pla Pintre – Network Development Manager, easyjet
- Guilherme Brito – Strategic Marketing Manager, Embraer
- Leon Verhallen – Director Aviation Development, Brussels Airport Company
Join the conversation with these industry experts and more!
For more information, contact Tony Griffin at firstname.lastname@example.org | +44 (0) 161.234.2728
Or visit pgs.aviationweek.com/2019Flagship