Airport Strategy & Marketing (ASM) has supported airports, airlines, tourism authorities and governments in the development of new routes since 1993.
ASM was the first route development consultancy in the world and we have maintained our leading position in the aviation industry – our clients rely on us to help them expand their air service networks.
We guide and support clients through every step of the route development process: identifying potential new services, preparing business cases and presentations, negotiating with airlines and ensuring new routes are sustainable.
Some of the new routes we have helped to create include:
- Brasilia to Paris Charles de Gaulle (Air France)
- Brussels to Tenerife (Brussels Airlines)
- Cartagena to Atlanta (Delta Airlines)
- Cartagena to Fort Lauderdale (Jet Blue)
- Istanbul Ataturk to Durban and Taipei Taoyuan (Turkish Airlines)
- London Gatwick to Tenerife (British Airways)
- San Juan to Stockholm, Copenhagen, Oslo and London Gatwick (Norwegian Airlines)
- Stockholm Skavsta to Bucharest (Wizz Air)
- Stockholm Skavsta to Copenhagen (Ryanair)
- Viracopos to Fort Lauderdale, Orlando and New York JFK (Azul Brazilian Airlines)
- Viracopos to Miami (American Airlines)
Our success is due to a a creative approach to route development and a clear focus on results. ASM proposals go beyond data and reports – we generate innovative ideas and propose genuinely new ways forward for our clients.
Clients also value the fact that our consultants have been carefully chosen from both airline and airport backgrounds. They have a complete understanding of the aviation industry and their analytical skills are complemented by years of practical experience. Consistent feedback tells us this is what sets us apart from the competition, and it’s why our clients return with repeat assignments.
The aviation industry’s renowned Routes events were first established by ASM in 1998 and our clients benefit from this unique relationship. Routes events bring together airlines and airports to discuss new services and we personally represent many of our clients at these meetings.
ASM and Routes are part of the wider UBM group which operates events and marketing and communications services around the world.
ASM is a AOA silver member.